Do You Need a Refuge?
The Refuge is a ministry that helps survivors of domestic abuse find redemption from oppression. We come alongside survivors and offer them a number of resources, including a support group. Whether you have little or no church background, or you have been a Christian for some time, we encourage you to contact our Titus Women by phone (406-741-2451) or email (email@example.com). You can also find support and additional programs at Refuge Ministries, of which we are a branch.
Is Your Relationship Healthy?
- You are belittled.
- You are threatened.
- You are slapped, pushed, kicked, or hurt.
- You are kept away from your family and friends.
- There is extreme possessiveness or jealousy.
- Your partner insists on being together all the time, or on monitoring what you do when you are alone.
- You, your family, your work, your church, and your friends are disrespected.
- Your opinions are ignored; your likes and dislikes count for nothing.
- You are called names that are embarrassing or hurtful.
- You are blamed for all problems.
If you answered “yes” to two or more of these questions, you may be in an abusive relationship. Domestic abuse is a form of oppression. It occurs when a person controls and dominates their partner through a variety of behaviors, including intimidation, manipulation, and verbal assault. Violence is often involved, but a person does not have to be violent for the relationship to be abusive.
Phone: (406) 741-2451
Location: 700 1st Avenue South, Hot Springs, Montana 59845