- We believe that both the Old and New Testaments are the inspired word of God, without error in the original manuscripts, the complete and sufficient revelation of God’s will for mankind, and the Divine authority of Christian faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross as the one and only sacrifice for the sins of all men according to the Scriptures. Further, He rose bodily from the dead and ascended into Heaven where He now sits at the right hand of the Majesty on High as the believers’ High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to convict, regenerate, indwell, seal, guide, instruct and empower believers for godly living and service. The Holy Spirit baptizes believers one time into the Body of Christ, but He empowers them many times throughout their lives.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell through sin into spiritual death. Only by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit can salvation, i.e. restoration to life, be obtained.
- We believe that the shed blood, broken body, and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the only ground for salvation before God.
- We believe that Baptism and the Lord’s Supper are important ceremonial reminders of the gospel, but they are not a means of salvation.
- We believe that the true church is composed of all people who, through faith in Jesus Christ, are baptized in to the Body of Christ, the Church, of which He is the Head.
- We believe in the blessed hope of Christ’s sure and bodily return to the earth as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; the believer to everlasting joy with the Lord, and those who have rejected the Lord Jesus Christ to everlasting torment in separation from God.
Membership Covenant (pdf)
God Is / I Am (pdf)