- Covenant/Members meeting to be held either April 20th or 27th.
- Decision about Easter Breakfast will be made March 29th.
- Pleased to have Sue Ferguson with us for services today.
- Corona virus seems to have missed our community thus far.
- Margaret continues to have back pain as she waits for a spinal procedure that is a month out.
- Cremer family, Younger ones home ill and for Gary and Izzy in Arizona. Hopefully we will see them soon.
- Prayer for our nation as we face the Covid 19 crisis, prayer for wisdom as some hard decisions are made for our citizen’s health and welfare. Pray for those affected to find the necessary medical treatment.
- Continued prayer for Jim’s sister, Sheryl, and her husband Al. Al is seeking employment and Sheryl battling cancer.
- Prayer for our neighbors and friends, that may be having marital problems, facing divorce, or any other troubles that need support in a time of need.
You can let us know about additional requests by email, and they will be shared with everyone signed up for the email prayer chain. Only email addresses verified to belong to an attendee of Hot Springs Bible Church will ever receive these messages.